Monday, September 12, 2011

Parker's Celebration

 On August 20th, we celebrated the soon to be arrival of baby Parker. The shower was at Kristen Morris' house and was thrown by (Left to Right: Kristen, Sarah, Stephanie, Me & Summer). Amy is scheduled to have a c-section on Sept 21st. I am so excited about Amy having a little boy so close to Will's age! They are going to be great buddies (no pressure, ha!) and I can't wait to watch them grow up together! Pax will be a great big brother and I can't believe Amy is about to have her 2nd when I feel like Pax was just born yesterday!!

Below: Ellie was giving George kisses. hehe

 Everyone took turns holding our little peanut. He LOVES to be held so he was in heaven. 
Courtney holding William at ate 1 month, 3 days.
 Kristen & Stephanie started an embroidery business called Soggy Bottoms. Look at all this cute stuff!!
 Steph holding William
 I'm so glad I didn't leave when I had planned because I would have missed Jenny & Pierce. Pierce was cracking me up and giving high 5's to everyone!
 Mackenzie holding the little sleeping prince.
 Val's turn
 I also did a "mini" maternity session for the Dobbs - which turned into around 180 (finished/after editing) photos. haha.







1 comments:

Amy September 13, 2011 at 10:10 PM  

What an incredible day!!! We feel so loved!!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP