Friends Forever
Amy & Brad had their second son, Parker Brentley Dobbs on 9/21/11.
He was born at 10:27am and weighed in at 7lbs 3.4 ounces. He was 19.5 inches long.
We are so excited that Parker & Will are only 2 months apart and get to grow up together!
I'm already joking around about them being best friends forever but I guess most of that will be up to them....although I know Amy & I will greatly "encourage" their friendship. haha
Welcome to the world sweet baby Parker. You are already SO loved.
Paxton wanted to have a BIRTHday party for baby Parker - so that's what we did! How fun! huh?
















2 comments:
Thank you for that sweet post! I love you!
Yes, we will "encourage" their friendship as long as we can, huh??? I see a great future for them!!! It was fun to see you two tonight!!
Love these pictures! Can't wait to get all the boys together! I am going to be one busy Aunt!!
Post a Comment