Chrissy's Bachelorette
Will watching Saturday football with daddy
On Saturday, Sept 24th, I hosted Chrissy's bachelorette party at our house. There were about 12 girls that attended. Chrissy and a few of the girls got read at our house around 5 and then the rest showed up around 7:15. We had a Pure Romance party and then headed downtown to Cosmo Lava (a lounge/bar) in Atlanta. I drove separately so I could leave early. I nursed William a couple of times before we left. My mom & Brad gave him a bath around 8pm, I nursed him again around 9 and put him to bed. The girls were very loud because our house echos and high heel shoes and wooden floors do not mix so he stirred a little bit around 10:30 before we left but luckily (for Brad's sake!) he didn't wake up until after I was already home. We arrived at Cosmo Lava around 11pm (JUST in time to get free admission). I left around 12:30 and Virginia (a family friend) rode with me. She helped to keep me awake since I was SO tired! I arrived back home around 1:20 and got a couple of hours of sleep before Will woke up at to nurse at 3:30. He slept until 7am the next morning so I was happy I could get a few more hours of sleep in. Although I was anxious to leave during the night hours, I was happy to hear that Will didn't wake up (since I suspected he would want to nurse if he did and probably wouldn't like the fact that Brad would try to give him a bottle!). All in all it was a fun night! I was happy that Chrissy had a fun time and that was definitely worth the exhaustion I felt from planning & hosting the party! :)








0 comments:
Post a Comment