Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Photos from 24.5 weeks.

On April 2nd, I shot a wedding on Tybee Island. I booked this wedding over 10 months ago so before I was pregnant. I didn't want to cancel on the bride to be but I also knew that its tons of work to shoot a wedding. You have to be 10 places at once and on your feet for 6-8 hours. Its hard work when you are not pregnant - much less almost 25 weeks. So, a few months back I did something really smart and asked Josaphina & Kelli (who both love photography and not to mention are good at it! :) to come with me and be my assistants. Kelli was 17 weeks pregnant but you can't even tell so she's not nearly as big as me. They were both a huge help and Josa could "run" to a spot much easier than I could! ha.  We spent the night before in Savannah and walked around all day so not only did I spend two days on my feet, Josa & I also climbed 178 stairs up a light house with the bride & groom to take some shots. That was quite the workout when I was already exhausted but it was VERY worth it. Those shots are some of my favorite from the day. You'll have to check out facebook or my business blog for those.

This is just a little teaser of some shots Josa took of me while we were in Savannah/Tybee. We had planned to take some on the beach before we left on Monday but I had a really rough night after the wedding, my body ached and I didn't sleep well because of some club on the beach blaring music til 2am. I don't think i've been that tired in a very very long time. Needless to say, I wasn't feeling very pretty the next day for photos. However, there are still some to share from the weekend and Ill put those on this same post when they become available - you don't have to check back ;) - its more for my blog book than anything else!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP