Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Eve Tradition

 For as long as I can remember we have been going to Erika's house after church on Christmas Eve. He mom makes AMAZING authentic mexican food that knocks my socks off and I look forward to it all year long. This year some unfortunate family drama kept us from church but Brad and I still made it over to see our good friends and enjoy some great company. Erika is my oldest & dearest friend. I love her madly and I know she would do anything for me - as I would for her. Erika's mom (Vera) was helping at the spanish mass so unfortunately we were not able to see her. Brad and I stayed for a couple of hours before heading home since I have been going to bed really early lately.

below: Erika & Matt were being silly doing a "prom" photo so Brad & I joined in. :) 
I love these 2.
 There's usually tons more people there later in the evening, but like I said, I couldn't hang with the after midnight crowd this year!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP