3 Generation Road Trip
On November 19th, I took a 1/2 day and headed to Hilton Head Island with my mom, Nana (down from NY) and my sister, Chrissy. Unfortunately, I came down with a HORRIBLE cold the morning we left so I was pretty much miserable the whole weekend. :( I stayed in bed for hours on Saturday afternoon before the wedding while mom & Chrissy did outlet shopping. I hated not feeling well but it was great to have that time with the family and see my cousins and Aunt Karen. My mom's other brothers and sisters couldn't make it so I was bummed I couldn't see them too.
Manny, Grace & Chrissy
My cousin Jonathan is in the Marines and so is Grace's husband, Manny so there were several men in uniform at the wedding. It was pretty neat!
Me, Chrissy, Grace, Karen, Jonathan, Michelle, her fiance, Mom & Nana
Jonathan and Aunt Karen
My cousins Jonathan, Grace & her husband Manny.
My Aunt Karen's childhood friend, Patti & her husband Bob kept me entertained the whole night. Patti was dancing like a nut and I was cracking up!!
My Nana laughing at all the dancing.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment