Summer's Graduation
On Tuesday December 14th, I met Jami, Lauryn & Jenny at Jason's Deli for dinner before heading up to Kennesaw for Summer's Graduation. Almost Summer's entire family was there. The graduation was much larger than I expected it to be. Not sure why I thought it would only be Summer's nursing school, ha! It was much bigger but the girls kept me entertained with their shenanigans while we waited for Summer's name to be called. We were very high up so some of the photos are not the greatest but you get the picture :)
We are very proud of Summer and all her hard work over the last couple of years. We know that she is going to be a great nurse and help so many people! She is hoping to be a labor & delivery nurse but she is still looking for jobs and she has to take the boards. I'm sure she will find something great really soon!
Above:
back: Jenny, Ginny, Lauryn
front: Jami & Me
I'm not sure what she is doing here but I thought it was really funny! You can thank me later, Summer. :)
I know she had to go to the bathroom really bad so that's where she went instead of going back to her seat. hehe
The girls reenactment of cheering for Summer since I left the stands to try to get a better shot.
Jami, Me, Lauryn, Summer, Ginny & Jenny
Summer & Josh












1 comments:
Yay summer! So proud of you!
Post a Comment