Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Reason to Celebrate

On Saturday December 11th, Brad and I finally put up our Christmas Tree (I had originally planned on decorating the entire house on Thanksgiving weekend but I ended up sleeping most of it away!). Mom made Brad a special birthday lunch of Chorizo Burritos (his favorite!), Lauren & Rian brought Savannah to the farm to pick our her first Christmas tree and then later that night we went to Rathbuns with Rian, Lauren & Savannah to celebrate Brad graduating from Emory's Evening MBA program!! Quite an accomplishment and after almost 2-1/2 years - we are very excited for him to be finished! Now just say a prayer he finds a new job soon. I'm looking forward to having my husband back around the house and at social events. I wonder what Brad is going to do now that he doesn't have the "studying...test...or group project excuses". I am so proud of my husband and he deserves all the rewards that we hope this program will bring to him.

We had a great day & night with our good friends Rian & Lauren. Savannah slept through all of dinner and didn't wake up until it was time to leave. Brad even said that he forgot she was there. ;)




Rian cut this limb off a tree in the woods and wanted to "fool" Lauren that he had picked out their tree. 
What a goof.







0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP