Sunday, October 24, 2010

Just a few more days? Please?

....this is the question that I always find myself asking Brad while we are on vacation to visit his family. 

On Sunday morning (the 10th) Brad and I headed to Penn Station to take the Amtrak to his dad's farm in Christiana (near Lancaster - Amish Country) PA. We always really enjoy ending our trip on Bill & Sandy's beautiful farm. We enjoy playing with Sterling & Bristol, having good conversation, eating good food, going on walks or jogs around the farm & just relaxing! Its sad though because we typically end our visits to the northeast in Pennsylvania which means when we get there, we know our trip is coming to an end! Luckily we had almost a full week on this trip and the weather was GORGEOUS the entire time we were there.
On Monday afternoon, Becky picked me up from the farm and we drove to Lancaster to have lunch and do a little shopping. I was SO glad she drove out to snatch me away and I really really enjoyed our girl time (even if it was only a few hours!). I didn't want her to leave but was happy we had that time together. I miss my Becky. Its always hard when such good friends & family are so far away.



Very tired puppies. There is a lot of land to run around on!
Sterling
Bristol

Sandy was practicing for a team competition.

I was calling them double mint gum (remember the old twin commercials?)
They seriously are the some of the prettiest dogs i've ever seen. I want one so badly. 
Its too bad they are very rare & Brad says we have to rescue every dog we get ...which I understand. :)

Becky & me

Sterling eating an apple from the tree. Bristol does this too and her stomach gets SO upset. 
I didn't even know dogs ate apples.

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP