Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Ol' man graybeard

 For the past several months, Brad & I have been calling Chulo "graybeard" because he is getting gray hairs on his chin. Since we don't have any kids yet, Chulo really is like our child and we treat him, talk to him & spoil him as such. He turned 6 on October 15th. Well - that is the birthday we gave him. We don't really know exactly when he was born since he was rescued. The shelter said sometime in October was likely so I just picked the middle of the month & that's been his birthday ever since. This year he was given some pork flavored bones which he loves! Those are not something that he gets "just because". 
Enjoy the photos of Chulo & his friends Karch (yellow lab that lives at my parents, almost 9 years old) & Jack (the sheltie who also lives at my parents but is technically Chrissy's, he is 4 or 5??) 
They all LOVE to sunbathe in the TV room - Especially Chulo!



 (above) - this is Chulo's annoyed face. I was paying attention to Jack & Karch while Chulo was taking a nap and he didn't appreciate the disruption. This face makes me laugh!!







1 comments:

Alison October 26, 2010 at 9:23 PM  

Oh the life of a dog - sometimes I am jealous of their lazy, lounging, sunbathing selves. Beautiful pictures!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP