Meeting Baby Max
On October 6th-12th, we headed up to the northeast to see the in-laws and to meet our sweet nephew who was born on September 23rd. Kevin & Blair are the happiest parents and we were very excited about meeting the little angel (and seeing the rest of the family & a few friends that we were able to squeeze in).
We landed in White Plains around noon and Beverly picked us up from the airport. Its so amazing how convenient her house in Greenwich CT is (Brad's great aunt - Hannah's old house). Beverly has done some amazing work inside & out to make it her own. I love the landscaping and the pond in the back. Its great & so peaceful. You would never know that you are just blocks away from some of the biggest McMansions that i've ever seen in my whole life! The property is laid out perfectly so you can't really see the neighbors. This is prime real estate. Wednesday night - Blair, Kevin, Baby Max, Blair's mom (Judith), Ro (Brad's step grandmother), Beverly, Wes & I all had a delicious lasagna dinner and spent some wonderful quality time together. I cried when I saw Max for the first time, his may not surprise some of you. He's just so little & perfect. I love him so much already! Being an Aunt is great (I already knew this)! Its so sweet to see Brad so excited about Max. I guess there's something to be said when your 'blood' brother or sister has a baby. I know I'm extra attached to Sarah & Ben because they are my brother's. I will love them all equally, though! :)














0 comments:
Post a Comment