2 Apple Treats
On Friday, October 8th, we drove up to Guilford CT to pick apples with Beverly's good friend, Joan. We had a wonderful time enjoying the outdoors, gorgeous weather & good company. On Friday night, Wes drove us from Greenwich to the Big Apple! Brad and I hung out at his apartment (the one with the amazing roof top view below) and then headed to dinner (an amazing Creole place tucked in-between the curry restaurants of Little India) with Kevin, Wes, Josh, Shannon, Ginsberg & his girlfriend, Jackie. We were happy to be able to see these friends while we were there! Of course we wish we were able to see more friends but it was a jam-packed trip filled with family time. Sorry to those we didn't get a chance to see! Hopefully next time!
Brad, Joan & Beverly
THIS is probably the worst photo I've ever taken but I was crammed in corner and was being rushed by a small hispanic trying to get into the walk-in freezer. I didn't even look to see if it was in-focus. Wes' eyes are also closed (but I guess thats no surprise). ha
Three brothers on a roof.

















1 comments:
I want to go apple picking - but in the North East. I am assuming you were in NY. Yes, please! Hope ya'll had a wonderful time!
Post a Comment