On Saturday, August 28th, there were two pretty rare occasions. First, Megan & Kevin brought Ansley over to see me and to ask if Brad & I would be her godparents. Brad was in an all day class at Emory but of course I said I would (even if he wouldn't!) but I asked him later that night and he said he would do it if he could have "business cards printed that say 'The Godfather'". I said ok - and laughed - because I know he will not do it.
I am actually a godmother to another little boy who is also a family friend but that all started back when I was in college and I plan to take this responsibility a lot more seriously and be a better godmother this time around....not that its too late to be a better godmother for Xavier too! That's what I'll do.
Ansley looks SO much like Megan (& Megan's dad, Rick, who is good friends with my Dad) - that it was totally cracking me up.








After Megan, Kevin & Ansley left, my mom, dad & I headed up to see Stephen, Toni & the kiddos. We were celebrating my Dad's birthday late because my parents were in San Francisco the weekend of his actual birthday. Sean, Kquvien, Chrissy & Jeremy couldn't make the bday celebration. We had plans to go to the Pierogi festival but it was so crowded when we got there (1-1/2 hr wait for food!) that we decided to go eat at a local Greek Restaurant. It was sooo good! After dinner we went to get ice cream at Carvel, it reminds my parents of NY since that's the ice cream place they had while growing up. Due to traffic, we didn't get back home that night until 8:30 and then I went over to Rian & Lauren's with Brad. It was a fun & busy day! I had a hard time getting motivated on Sunday because I was so tired.
I love this picture!
And this one. :)
Sarah switched cones with Stephen.
And got it on her nose.
Dad works so much that he rarely gets to see the grand-kids so this is a great shot to get!
I love the smiles in this one of Sarah & her nana :)
2 comments:
ahhh fun!!!
Good to see you in a picture! Cute pics!
Post a Comment