Monday, August 30, 2010

Lauren's 30th

On August 14th, we celebrated Lauren's 30th Bday at Canoe. We had planned to throw her a surprise 30th at our house but it just didn't work out because there were SO many people out of town. :(  It was ok though because we had a more intimate dinner at Canoe. Lauren's parents & sister, Erin, flew in and Lauren's co-worker, Rachel also joined us (no photos of Rachel! Ugh! I hate it when I do that). I am so fortunate to have Lauren as one of my closest friends! I love her dearly. I also cannot wait for that sweet baby Savannah to be born. Lauren and Rian are not only very close friends but they are also close in proximity which means I will be getting tons of lovin' from baby Savannah when she arrives late October. :)







0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP