Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Birthday Celebration I

So I turn 30 on Saturday the 11th - I'm not quite ready to talk about that so for now I will share the happenings of Labor Day Weekend. We went to a cabin up near Jasper Ga with Rian & Lauren, their friend Andre and his "lady friend" Marjorie. We had a great time! It was so nice to get away from the real world for a few days and just relax! I know I would have just worked on photography stuff and projects around the house if we stayed in town and we both really needed the time away. A special thanks to Rian & Lauren for the special birthday treat. Keep an eye out on my FB page and my Split Second blog for Lauren's maternity photos that we shot on Sunday. She was a great sport and even got in the river for me! :) ....oh, but so did I. We were both soaked. She more than me though since she went under. So excited to share them!

A little blurry but this is Rian cooking breakfast in his wife-beater. We had delicious meals prepared by Chef Mac every meal! What a treat...and then Lauren & I cleaned up.
mmm. Breakfast. My favorite meal of the day!
The cabin. Rian got it on his tradebank dollars so that was so sweet of him to do!
This is us in the car....notice how we are not on an actual "road" identified by Garmin. We were out in nowhere. -- 30 min up a mountain. So pretty!




Everyone enjoying the beautiful weather. It actually felt like fall.
My silly husband showing how he enjoys the great outdoors.
Preggo.
Brad & Lauren exploring & yes - the sky was this blue. I did not edit it.


Thank you Lauren for taking this so I am actually in a photo :)
One of my faves from the weekend. There were SO many butterflies.
This photo of the shell is for Sarah. She will know why.

Not sure what it is with guys & fires...but it actually got cool enough for one.
Look how relaxed we look. :)
I made Lauren smile for the camera.
I also have a photo of the sunrise - that is on another camera card and has not been uploaded yet....

1 comments:

Sarah September 13, 2010 at 3:17 PM  

I love looking for shells in the river :) Along with sea turtles.
Love you!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP