Monday, May 17, 2010

Paxton's Birthday Part II



The first birthday celebration can be seen on my business blog for Split Second Photography. We celebrated his actual birthday in Charleston since I was there shooting Derek & Mackenzie's wedding and was able to capture Paxton's actual birthday celebration.

  So by now you know that this kid is the most photographed kid on the planet and will not be surprised to see the following photos of sweet Paxton, friends and family at his Birthday Hoe Down in Palmetto. The party was held at The Inn at Serenbe and although I haven't been to tons of 2 year old birthdays in my lifetime, I swear that place is the best location for a party, weekend getaway or just an afternoon day trip (if you live near Atlanta). I have to admit that I had way more fun than expected (considering we don't have kids of our own to share in birthday party fun!) It took us about 30 minutes to get there and we already live on the west-side! Although Serenbe is in "God's Country" as Brad likes to call it (haha), it was a beautiful afternoon with friends and family celebrating the birth of one special little boy. Everyone was decked out in their "Hoe Down" attire and although mine was from 7 years ago, it served its purpose! If I would have known that Paxton's birthday would have turned into The B's (my college friends) paparazzi session 2010, I would have worn something cuter. Check out more photos on my business blog.
I figured this was one of those photo sessions that I should split between business & personal. Thanks to Amy & Brad for always being some of my biggest fans and supporting me and every way you can! :)

1 comments:

Amy May 18, 2010 at 2:24 PM  

Those are great!! Thanks, Suz! We love you!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP