Yes, there is a part 3.
yup! You guessed it. Its unbelievable to me how many photos of Paxton there are in a row on my blog. My poor other friends and family (who live MUCH further away than my BFF and her son Pax). On April 29th, we celebrated his 2nd birthday again at Chuck E Cheese because Sarah could not make Paxton's Hoe Down. We had a great time chasing him around. Well, they chased, I took photos. Shocker! I'm surprised Paxton even knows who I am when I don't have a camera up to my face (or any of the kids for that matter!). After Chuck E Cheese, we went to Yoforia which is a yogurt place that you can choose your flavor yogurt and toppings! Delicious! All of this was Sarah's idea for Pax's bday and I think he really had fun. Enjoy more photos. I promise there will be other photos of something else real soon!











2 comments:
I love the shot of him in front of all of the prizes! The colors look great!
Thanks so much for coming to party #3! Does this mean when he's 3, he'll have 4 parties??
Funny trend, Sarah! But, NO, I won't be able to do it again. Although, you did one whole one! Thank you, Sarah! And, thank you, Suzie for being at all 3 of his parties and for being such a great photographer! We love you both!
Post a Comment