Friday, February 26, 2010

Pierce Dean

As I mentioned in a previous post, my friend Jenny and her husband, Brandon, had their first child on February 7th. Yes, on Superbowl Sunday. Amy and I headed up to the hospital, about an hour away, around 11:30 that Sunday. We stopped to eat lunch and to see Sarah Belle and Ben (but Sarah Belle was napping). We got to the hospital around 2ish and we had some time to kill with Jenny & Brandon's families. It was such fun to hangout and talk. Both the Wilson & Pierce families are so loving and supportive. It was so sweet to witness their special day. Jenny had a tough delivery. She ended up having to have an emergency c-section which I know was "not what she signed up for" -- that's what she kept saying after Pierce was here! Thankfully, she and Pierce were ok. I have to admit I was pretty worried about her even after they let us in to meet Pierce and see her. She was coming off the epidural and shaking. Reason 83 I'm not in the medical field, I don't do well with not knowing what's going to happen. ;) Anywho, I thought you all would enjoy the photos from our day waiting for Pierce to make his grand entrance into this world.

Brandon's parents, Dean & Debbie
Caroline & Summer
Amy was taking a test because she is going back to school to get her Specialist in Ed.
(above) Lindsay was showing us where Jenny's pain level was (off the chart). 
(below) Brandon was hanging out with us while Jenny got her first epidural. Helping Amy with her hard test.
I didn't do a very good job formatting this blog...
Anyway (above & below) The family checking out the very first photo of Pierce. It is of the nurses showing him to Jenny for the first time. Priceless.

Amy, Caroline, me, Summer, Courtney, Lindsay & Lauren
First family photo :)

1 comments:

Amy February 27, 2010 at 9:18 AM  

Soooooo great! I really like the frames around those pictures, too.

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP