Sunday, February 21, 2010

Kirstin's baby shower

After I had my hair chopped off on February 6th, I went right down the street to Kirstin's shower. Her sister, Kara, hosted the shower at The Swan Coach House in Atlanta. It was very nice. We had delicious chicken salad and a frozen yogurt/fruit side that I really need to figure out how to make because I loved it!! It was a fun afternoon with great friends. Of course, Kirstin and Matthew got some great things for their son, Samuel, who is due on March 27th. I got them my 'token shower gift'. Awesome stationary by www.theenglishpea.com, my friend Alison designs this stationary that is the perfect baby shower gift. I've given it to the last 4 people I know that have had babies and its always a big hit! There are several different designs but I picked the zoo animals for Kirstin since she did Samuel's nursery in a zoo theme. I will have to post more about Alison's awesome stationary later because I took several photos of her creations when I bought it last. I also bought Samuel the adorable towel you see above with a giraffe and his name embroidered.  I took Kirstin & Matthew's maternity photos after the shower. Check out www.splitsecondatl.blogspot.com for those photos soon!
Note: The adorable baby in these photos is Kelli's boy, Nolan.

3 comments:

Alison February 22, 2010 at 8:19 AM  

Suzie, these pictures are just beautiful. It looks like ya'll had a wonderful time. What a neat place to host the shower and I love that giraffe, embroidered towel.

Thanks, too, for the shout out and all your support. I truly appreciate it!

Summer February 23, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Lots of babies....ahhhhhh!

The Kimmels February 23, 2010 at 8:57 PM  

tell me about it, Summer! They just KEEP COMING!! I wish it were you or I next. I almost want you to have a baby as much as I want one for myself and that says A LOT. :)

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP