How could I forget??
Not sure how I forgot about these precious photos of our handsome nephew Benjamin. (aka. Ben...not Benjie. thank you. Although my bro and sis-in-law like Benjie. The important thing is that I don't. Ha)
I guess these photos got lost in the very large number of files that I've been editing over the past few weeks. Ok, well, back to Ben. Unfortunately, my amazing little nephew was born at the worst time for his Aunt Suzie. Its been really hard to find the time to see him as much as I'd like with working full-time and having the photography business on the nights and weekends! I mean, I LOVE that I started this business but it sucks up every ounce of "free time" I once had. Luckily, my friend Jenny lives near my brother so when she had Pierce on February 7th, I was able to kill 2 birds with one stone. Amy and I were on the way to the hospital to wait for Pierce's arrival but we had some time to kill (I'll spare you the details of how many centimeters were involved etc). We stopped by to see Stephen, Toni, Sarah Belle and Ben. Unfortunately we showed up right after Sarah passed out for her nap. Great for her parents but not so great for Aunt Suzie because I really wanted to see her too! So, this is a post for my sweet nephew whom I love more than words can describe. When you grow up and see all the photos of your big sister and not as many of you, please don't be mad at me. It doesn't mean I love you any less.
I guess these photos got lost in the very large number of files that I've been editing over the past few weeks. Ok, well, back to Ben. Unfortunately, my amazing little nephew was born at the worst time for his Aunt Suzie. Its been really hard to find the time to see him as much as I'd like with working full-time and having the photography business on the nights and weekends! I mean, I LOVE that I started this business but it sucks up every ounce of "free time" I once had. Luckily, my friend Jenny lives near my brother so when she had Pierce on February 7th, I was able to kill 2 birds with one stone. Amy and I were on the way to the hospital to wait for Pierce's arrival but we had some time to kill (I'll spare you the details of how many centimeters were involved etc). We stopped by to see Stephen, Toni, Sarah Belle and Ben. Unfortunately we showed up right after Sarah passed out for her nap. Great for her parents but not so great for Aunt Suzie because I really wanted to see her too! So, this is a post for my sweet nephew whom I love more than words can describe. When you grow up and see all the photos of your big sister and not as many of you, please don't be mad at me. It doesn't mean I love you any less.
This is a photo of my bro with the family name-sake. Ben looks a lot like my brother did when he was a baby. This photo does not give their similarities justice. I took this right before I left and as always, my brother was rushing me. :)








2 comments:
Those are so cute!!!
You're a wonderful aunt!! Don't even second guess yourself!!
Ahhh fun! Can't wait to see my niece and nephews this weekend!!!
Post a Comment