WAY behind.
I tried to make Chulo look like he has angel wings. Did it work?



I am so far behind that I don't know where to start. This is a special shout out to Jami since she very politely informed me that she had no idea what was going on in my life since I haven't update my blog. ha. Love it! So I will try to get caught up. TRY being the operative word.
Lets start with a very laid back Christmas Dinner with our awesome friends Rian & Lauren. You can tell how laid back it is with my husband wearing red shorts and an orange shirt. Classy. haha However, the food was delicious as always. I made a brisket and sauteed green beans. Rian made mashed potatoes with garlic. mmmm. yummy. We did use the good china. :)
We are so thankful for R&L. They are the truest of true friends. Its so nice having the type of friends that you know you can rely on if times get tough. They are the type of friends that will join you for a Christmas dinner during a crazy week and accept their Christmas gifts via FedEx only a couple of days before Christmas. :) They understand how busy I get and love me anyway!
Here's to a Prosperous 2010 to R&L. There are so many good things in-store for you 2! Can't wait to see what job opportunities come your way.
Look for Chef Rian Macdonald in the Atlanta Business Chronicle Valentines Week!
1 comments:
Great to see the updates and what a fun and delicious dinner. Did I mention those babies are just beautiful. Hope you are feeling better!
Post a Comment