I'm definitely getting old ....
....If my lil' sister is seriously 25!!!
I can't believe Chrissy is 25! Unbelievable.
This is ther 80's themed bday party at Jeremy's parents house. This is the same night that Nolan was born (Kelli's baby) I had a photo session for Split Second Photography in the morning and then I was at the hospital all day waiting on Nolan! Needless to say, I was exhausted! Hence the pitiful photos of me. That was such a busy week!
My sweet precious nephew, Ben, was born on Monday & Nolan was born on Saturday. Baby overload. The funny thing is that I was supposed to spend the night with Kelli & Matt that night because they live in the same area as Jeremy's family. LITTLE DID I KNOW that Nolan would make his appearance into this world about 2 weeks early! So, I didn't stay too long (sorry sis) and I crashed when I finally made it home.
I love my little sister so dearly. I think there is something so special about the bond between 2 sisters. We are best friends for life (even when we don't act like it). I know I probably don't tell her enough how much she truly means to me...so here it goes. Chrissy, your are my everything. Don't know what I would do if I didn't have you in my life. You are my sister, my bestfriend and my confidant. I truly love you more than words could ever describe. I know I'm hard on you sometimes but that's only because I want you to do the great things I know you are capable of. Its my J-O-B to push you. Trust me. Its in my job description. Just ask mom or dad. ...ok, holding back the tears.
Oh! & thanks for being the same size as me. I really enjoy borrowing your clothes. :)




1 comments:
Glad you are catching up!!!
Post a Comment