Sunday, January 10, 2010

My Joy




I debated whether or not to post these photos on my personal blog or by business blog but I figured I have more family/friends that read this blog. I hope. haha. Anyway, here are some photos of Sarah Belle and Benjamin from December 19th. Ben is 1 week old here and gladly let me put him in a stocking for this photo shoot. I can't wait til I have kids so they can be my little models and I can try new photo ideas with them. I wanted to put Ben on a trunk on the fire place but his mommy didn't think that would be such a good idea. ;) hmmm, I wonder why? I just love these two kiddos. Brad and I went to see them again today. Ben slept on me most of the day which I think is the most relaxing thing ever. Makes me want to take a nap too! Sarah Belle is a handful these days and ALWAYS wants to be around her little brother. She is also not sleeping very well because she knows that in the middle of the night is one of the only times she can have her mommy to herself. Smart kid but not exactly the best idea for the rest of the family! Toni & Stephen look very tired to me. I can't imagine how hard it is with a 2-1/2 year old and a 1 month old. wowzers. Enjoy the photos of my precious little niece and nephew. I love them to pieces.


Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP