Annual Christmas Party / Jenny's Shower
Per usual, I'm behind on my blogging since I'm drowning in photos to edit for Split Second Photography. However, I know there are a select few people out there that are counting on me to update my personal blog -- so here ya go. ;)
On December 6th, my friends from college and I got together for our Annual Girls Christmas Dinner and since "one of us" is pregnant -- Jenny!! We decided to combine our Annual Dinner with Jenny's first baby shower. She is due Feb 7th (I think that's right) and we are super excited (as you can see in these photos). Although we all have strong personalities and we've had our ups & downs over the years - its so good to know that I have so many close girlfriends that would be by my side when times got tough. I should also mention that Caroline is moving to Oklahoma at the first of the year. This hasn't quite hit me yet and but we are really going to miss her and her husband, Blake. He took a position as the assistant golf coach at OU. This is a great opportunity for Blake! And as hard as it will be to watch Caro go, we definitely understand! I will not be around for Caroline's going away party. So sorry!!! So you loyal readers will have to check out Summer's blog for those photos when the time comes.
Now off to see my precious niece & nephew!
PS. Kelli HAD A BOY!!!! I would have bet money that it was a girl. ....this is the reason im not a gambler. I spent all day yesterday at the hospital. He was born around 5:30. Nolan James. 6lbs 7 ounces and 21-1/2 inches long. Congrats to Kelli & Matt! Nolan is just perfect!











































3 comments:
Those are really great pictures!! Thank you for posting them! I promise, I'll blog sometime soon!:-)
The party looks amazing and the food delicious. Did you make it? Whoever did it, I am quite impressed with the presentation. :)
You got some great photos!!! YEAH! Love you!
Post a Comment