Saturday, December 12, 2009

Ahhhhhh!!!!

I had every intention of updating my blog this morning. It is 8:08 am on Saturday 12/12. I just got a call from Kelli. Her water broke at 1:30 am and she is going to have the baby today!!! (hopefully). I have a portrait session at 10:30 and then I'm heading to McDonough for the birth of another niece or nephew! Kelli was not due until 12/23 and I was SOOOO worried I was going to miss it because I will be out of town.

PS. For those of you that do not already know -- my nephew, Benjamin was born on Monday, 12/7. He is my brother, Stephen's son (and Sarah Belle's little brother). He is absolutely beautiful and as I'm rushing off to shower etc. I will leave you with these photos of him.




1 comments:

Summer December 16, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

He is SOOOO cute! Congrats!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP