Sunday, December 6, 2009

1 more day

Only one more day until Sarah Belle has a little brother and we have a nephew!! Toni is being induced tomorrow morning. My mom and I are driving up to the hospital first thing in the morning. Sarah cannot go to the hospital because of all of the flu scares. The hospital will not allow children in the room. She will be going to Ms Gloria's (her sitter) during the day. I am a little anxious to see how Sarah will be with her little brother. I hope she makes this as easy as possible on Stephen & Toni. She is used to things a certain way and that will all change when her lil bro comes home from the hospital but just look how sweet she is in these photos from Thanksgiving. She LOVES the dogs and by the end of the night, Chulo was hiding in another room because he was EXHAUSTED. He slept for the next 24 hours. That's one good thing about a dog and a toddler -- they make each other tired. Enjoy the photos!




Sarah took ALL of Chulo's toys out of his toy basket. He was on toy overload and didn't know which one to play with/chew on. It was funny.
Sarah, Chulo and her Uncle Brad. :) LOVE THIS ONE!!

We were telling Sarah to kiss her little brother but she decided it would be a better idea to lick him. haha. Toni was not happy. We are trying to stop the licking.

My little monkey and me.

She has to do everything by herself.

Sarah & Mommy

Sarah and the exhausted Chulo

She looks SO much like my brother in this shot

making "snow angels" without the snow.

Mom let Chulo lick the plate and he was lovin' it.

My handsome hubby and our Christmas tree.


The 3 dogs getting a piece of turkey. Sarah also fed the dogs and she really enjoyed it.

Hugs for Karch.

I bought this antique basket and Sarah thought it would be fun to ride in.

Sarah wanted Chrissy and I to so "seepy" on the floor with her. I Love these 2 shots.

1 comments:

Amy December 6, 2009 at 8:57 PM  

those are too cute! I love the one of Brad, Sarah, and Chulo!!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP