Triple & 1/2 date


Last night, Brad and I had dinner with Sarah, Gabe, Amy, Brad & Pax at the Irish Pub in Douglasville. We planned to have Sarah's last dinner with all her ribs. She originally said we should go eat ribs, haha. It's actually funny but not funny. It was so nice for the Brads to finally meet Sarah's boyfriend Gabe. I think they would all get along even more given the opportunity to hangout more often. They are all 3 funny in a laid-back kind of way. Here are some photos from last night.
Sarah's surgery was this morning around 10. It was successful and they got all of the rib. Amy, Brad, Pax and I went to see her this afternoon. My Brad had to work. I took the day off because of Sarah's surgery and to go to the fImagine It Museum with my 2 favorite babies (Sarah Belle & Pax -- more on that later!) Sarah was in a good bit of pain this afternoon and was still uncomfortable after they gave her some morphine. Thank you for all of the prayers for Sarah today. Please keep 'em up over the next several weeks! Sarah will recover in the hospital until Sunday and will not be able to do much over the next 2-3 weeks. Ill keep everyone updated as much as possible. -- Shout out to one of my bestest friends, Becky -- THANK YOU for checking on Sarah today. Although you have only spent time with Sarah one or two times, I really appreciate you thinking of her today with everything you have going on! Love you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment