My two Favorite Kiddos
Before we went to see Sarah in the hospital, Amy, Pax, Brad and I met my mom, Chrissy, & Sarah Belle at the Imagine It museum. We had tons of fun chasing Sarah & Paxton around all of the different stations. I am so glad we had the day to do this. It was a blast (& Exhausting!) :)
Sarah & Paxton playing in the sand. This is 'moon sand'. It sticks together and is really fun to play with. I think they could have played in that sand for an hour.
This painting wall was really cool. Its kind of like a 'wipe off board' polycarobonate of some sorts. The kids paint with finger paints using a paint brush. Mom & Chrissy said that Sarah did this before we got there and kept asking the woman for "more paint".

Magnetic fishing poles to catch the fish. They have little rain jackets to put on the kids. Sarah was a lady bug and Pax was a dinosaur.

Pax has been taking swimming lessons so he wanted to splash in the water. I saw one of the moms move their child away from him while he was splashing. Did she think her kid wouldn't get wet while playing in WATER. Some people are such weirdos.


I was very impressed with how Sarah and Pax sat still while watching a little play about trees. Sarah didn't want to get up when she it was finished. This is a new exhibit at Imagine It and it wasn't actually open. It opens today. They teach kids about the different kinds of trees and how we should respect and appreciate what things are made from trees. Im not really sure what other teaching things they had in this exhibit because it wasn't open for us to walk around.

This is a slide shaped like a banana and they kept chasing each other around & around. I think this is another thing they could have done for an hour straight!

Brad cracked me up when I saw him sitting like this on the box. He looked so comfortable and relaxed. I think he was getting hungry at this point.


So was Sarah, ha! she put this corn up to her mouth and I said "Sarah, that's pretend" and she said "oh, ok" and proceeded to hold up an imaginary food item one-at-a-time and show it to me. I would say "yes, Pretend" and she would put the item down and pick up another one. "uh huh, that's pretend, too". I think she was trying to find something she could eat. We decided it was time for a snack!! haha. Sarah had her cheezits in a little snack area they have for the visitors.

Sarah wiped her face with the napkin and handed it to Pax to do the same. She said "wipe your mouth" and when he didn't do it she looked at Amy like, can you wipe his mouth? ha

Sarah loves Dora the Explorer and there is a fox named "Swiper" who steals things and the show teaches kids that they shouldn't take things. After mom & Chrissy told us this, Amy said "Im going to 'swipe' Paxton's hat". Sarah said "Swiper NO SWIPING" ...which is what Dora says on the show. I told this story to my Brad and he said that it looks like she is doing the Hitler sign. I assure you, she is NOT.

Amy was trying to see who weighed more. I think Pax won by a few pounds and Sarah is more than 1 year older. Sarah is so tall & thin! Her little outfit was falling off of her sometimes. I think its hard to find things that are tall enough for her but small enough in the waist etc.
Sarah and her Nana. She was still playing the tickle game and was tickling Nana. So cute.










3 comments:
Looks like yall had lots of fun!! Imagine It is such a neat place.
Those are such cute pics!! Thanks for posting those! Now I can "swipe" them! Don't tell Sarah Belle! Hahahaha
Great pictures! Such cute kids--did you all plan for them to match? I hope to come next time! And thanks again for stopping by to see me :) Love you!
Post a Comment