Fun in the Sun!
We celebrated Father's Day yesterday. Stephen, Toni, Sarah Belle, Sean, Kquvien, Chrissy, Jeremy, Brad, Me, Mom & Dad were there. Sean's friend Mike also brought over his adorable 17 month old Alyssa. She is VERY laid back and would have sat on my lap for the entire 3 hours if I would have let her. She's not nearly as talkative as Sarah was at her age but I guess each kid is different. What do I know? I dont have kids. Enjoy these adorable photos of Sarah in the pool. She is like a fish in the pool! You really have to keep an eye on her because she loves to jump in and walk all the way down the steps in the pool. We were working with her on not to do those things without getting someone's attention. Having her count 1-2-3 seemed to help. It was a fun day by the pool with the family! As you can see, the infamous outdoor brick oven is finished. It is really awesome & the pizza was delicious! Kquvien also made the pizza dough which is one of the main reasons it was so good. Dad said it tasted just like being in Italy! I guess the trick is making the crust really thin. Mom & I are going to work on it while Kq is gone for several weeks....
Kquvien is leaving for India next week for some yoga training. While I don't know too much about it, I know its a huge honor for her to have been invited to this training. She will be gone for 4 weeks so keep her in your thoughts/prayers. Meanwhile, Toni has another Doctor's appointment coming up this week and in the next month or so we will find out if baby #2 is a boy or a girl! I can't wait!! I just hope Sarah Belle is a sweet big sister and is not jealous of the new baby of the family! I guess we will wait & see!














1 comments:
The oven is beautiful!!! I can't wait to come test it out. Pizza is my favorite food group :) Love you
Post a Comment