Monday, June 22, 2009

21? or 30?












On Saturday night we celebrated Josh & Seth's 30th birthdays at Pappasitos, a "mexican" restaurant. And by mexican, i mean, very Americanized mexican. Anywho, I picked on Josh by calling him old and said he will always be 21 in my eyes. Josh is that fun guy who is always joking around. I know Summer hates it when I encourage him...but it really IS funny! ha! Sorry Summer?
Brad and I sat with newlyweds, Chesed & Patrick. It was so nice to meet Patrick & catch up with Chesed! From "the group", it was Summer & Josh (obviously), Courtney & Patrick (until he had to leave for work) and Blake & Caro. I wish we would have had more time to catch up with everyone there. It was really hot outside (even when the sun set!) and Brad and I were exhausted from the day so we didn't stay out late.

1 comments:

Summer June 23, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

I'm SO glad yall got to come!! Thank you! See you tomorrow :-)

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP