Monday, May 25, 2009

Productive

We had a very productive yet relaxing long weekend. I took Friday off and had lunch with Brad (this rarely happens) and it was fun! The rest of the weekend consisted of projects, errands, pool time with Chulo & some down-time.

my sister is very crafty as most of you know. "Crafty Chrissy", she thought of these awesome & useful jewerly organizers. I made these but she (and my mom) thought of this great idea.

Chrissy is going to be selling these jewerly organizers since she has not been able to find a job. If you are interested, leave a comment or email me - suzie.kimmel@gmail.com
I would leave her email address but she has a couple and I am not sure which one she wants me to use. The price is $18-30 dollar depending on the style and size. The $30 one is the one with the necklaces below. Its a lot more work, as you can see. These are great birthday, graduation or 'any time' gifts!




As I have mentioned to a few of you, we had our kitchen & entry way professionally cleaned & sealed. The difference is incredible and well worth the money.It needed to be done properly and we will probably have it re-done every few years or so. We used Atlanta Grout & Tile. They are a family owned business and they do a great job! They even use a color sealant on the grout. I decided to change our grout color to an oyster gray versus the original cream color. They were able to do this without regrouting the floor. This is the kitchen. I didn't take photos of the entryway but it looks great too!! I know I take pictures of everything! Sorry!

This is the Before.

After!!Like I said, I take pictures of everything but I thought this was such a mess that I had to take a photo. This is one of my projects from the weekend. I cleaned out our "junk drawer". I know a lot of people that have one of these and ours was out-of-hand.
This is everything that was in the junk drawer! Don't ask me how?!?


This is AFTER!!On Saturday, I took my first stab at making paella. It was delicious, if I do say so myself! :) Dad flew out to India on Saturday night so I invited my parents, Chrissy & Jeremy over to enjoy the Spanish treat. The recipe said it feeds 6-8 but I think 10 people could eat off of it! I will share the recipe soon (if i remember).


1 comments:

Amy May 26, 2009 at 5:26 PM  

You WERE very productive!!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP