Friday, May 22, 2009

Bestest Friends


Pax trying to 'love on' Karch
Pax wants his mommy to stop eating his delicious Greek food. ;)




For the past month or so, Amy & I have been getting together once a week to run. It has been a lot of fun to use that time to catch up and break up the monotony of my treadmill running. This past Tuesday, Amy came to my house. We ran around 3 miles and had dinner at my parents house. My Brad was in class and her Brad had to work late. Mom made a delicious Greek chicken meal, rice pilaf with feta, peas & a Greek salad. As I have mentioned before, my mom is the most amazing cook and it was so much fun. Paxton really enjoyed the food too and didn't want to eat his baby food....I can't blame him! Pax was cracking me up because he was fascinated with my dad and kept on telling him "hey" until my dad said it back and Pax has also learned to do "knuckles" so he kept holding his little hand in a fist until my dad gave him a 'knuckles bump'. My mom was saying that she had never seen someone do that before so if you don't understand what im talking about, its kind of like giving high-5. So cute! Pax also said two new words. My mom kept singing Itsy Bitsy Spider and each time she was finished he would say "a-gUn" (Again). When Amy and I were walking back to my house we looked at Pax and he was doing the "down came the rain"motion while in his stroller and Amy said he was singing the song the whole way home. He also said "Dank-u" (thank you) and did the sign language for thank you that he has been learning. Amy said that was the first time she had actually seen him do it. Our visit was a blast and I am so glad that one of my 'bestest' friends lives close so we can keep up the tradition! Love you guys!

1 comments:

Amy May 24, 2009 at 2:19 PM  

awww-that's sweet! I'm so glad we live close, too! I am loving getting to catch up, while also running--killing 2 birds with one stone! Thanks for the sweet post, the dinner was FABULOUS!! Your mom is an excellent cook! Love you!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP