Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Courtney's Wedding Shower










Sunday was Courtney's wedding shower. She is marrying Patrick in September. The shower was hosted by Summer, Lauryn & Lauren (friends from college, aka berry b's.) There was TONS of delicious food. Summer has a lot of 'go to' recipes that we have had at showers several times before and this is one of the things I look forward to the most at showers ;) . I also brought some food to Brad that night because whenever any of us girls hosts a shower, there is ALWAYS too much food.
It was fun to see everyone and have some girl time. Its hard to believe Courtney & Patrick have been friends for so many years and they will be getting married in just a few months.

After the shower, Amy & I went to meet Sarah at Rosa Mexicana (best guacamole I have ever had). We went to meet Sarah's boyfriend, Gabe. He is great and such a sweet guy. It makes me so happy to see Sarah happy. Lord knows she deserves it! Amy & I hungout with them for a bit and Gabe even picked up the check for all of us (we didn't know he was doing that and he got up from the table to do it). I thought it was so sweet and it definitely earned him points since he really didn't need to do that!

3 comments:

Sarah May 21, 2009 at 7:36 AM  
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah May 21, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

I am glad you approve! Even Sophie likes him, so I'm gonna hang on to him! :)Thanks for the kind words!!

Summer May 21, 2009 at 9:30 AM  

Ahhh fun! I can't wait to meet him myself. I'm bummed they didn't come to the braves game :-( It was good to see you at the shower!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP