Sunday, May 10, 2009

First time at the Zoo

Sarah is turning 2 in a couple of weeks and for her 2nd birthday, I decided I wanted to take her to the Zoo. Mom, Toni, Stephen, Sarah, Brad & I went to the Zoo on Saturday. We got there around 9:30 and stayed until 1:00. We had a picnic lunch after our visit to the zoo. It was such a fun day and I think taking everyone to the zoo was the perfect birthday present for Sarah!
Sarah loved seeing and talking to all of the animals! I think she'll be even more interested when she is 3!

















Sarah is laughing at me with my head as a panda. Notice the souvenir panda in her hand. She loved it and played with it most of the afternoon.

She was saying "no more sleepies"


Sitting on her panda...I have no idea why.




I think she was trying really hard to stay awake...



OUT like a Light!

2 comments:

Amy May 10, 2009 at 10:34 PM  

That looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Pax!!

Oh-and how in the world did Stephen get her to fall asleep in his arms! I need that trick-or was she just THAT exhausted?

The Kimmels May 11, 2009 at 7:39 AM  

She actually fell asleep in Toni's arms and Toni transfered Sarah to Stephen. :)

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP