November Bdays
All the girls after the race.
This is 8 of the 10 Berry B's. Courtney had a conference for work and Lauryn and Ben are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary this weekend.
This is 8 of the 10 Berry B's. Courtney had a conference for work and Lauryn and Ben are celebrating their 1 year wedding anniversary this weekend.
The Bithday Girls
Jenny turned 28 on the 1st, Summer on the 7th and Caro turns 28 on the 12th!
Now you know how it feels to be even closer to the big 30! :)
Ok, so, for those of you that do not already know this -- the November bday celebration is a REALLY big deal. We have 3 birthdays to celebrate and all of them are equally important so we have to do a bday celebration x's 3!
Yesterday morning we all met downtown at Turner Field for a 10k/5k to benefit the Children's Healthcare of Atlanta. The birthday girls did the 10k at 8am. Sidenote: All 3 of them run a lot more than the rest of us so of course they did the 10k.
The rest of us; Jami, Sarah, Amy, Lauren & I did the 5k at 9:15 am. I run a few times a week on the treadmill but running on pavement, around downtown Atlanta is a lot harder on my joints (i have old bones since my tri-athlete days in highschool/college messed me up). But with that said, it was a lot of fun and I definitely felt accomplished when the morning was over.
I tried to keep up with Long Legs Amy. She is a gazelle. One of her strides equals two of mine so she finished a few minutes in front of me. I couldn't tell you my exact time but it wasn't anything incredible. PR (which I learned is your "Personal Record" doesn't mean anything to me. What is important is that I got significant excercise and spent time with my amazing friends for a great cause!
Like father, like son. Brad watched Pax while we ran.


Paxton is getting so big!


3 comments:
Go Girls!! So proud of you all for finishing! Happy Birthday too!
Fun day and fun pictures!!
SO much fun on Saturday!! Thanks for capturing it all on film! Love you!
Post a Comment