No longer a baby
After the race I headed to Mom & Dad's to see Toni, Stephen & Sarah.
Sarah is growing up so fast! She is no longer a baby, she is a little girl and it is so crazy to think about how tiny she was just 6 months ago. Brad doesn't see her as much as I do so it was fun to see his reaction too.
Sarah with Chili all over her face.
Sarah is growing up so fast! She is no longer a baby, she is a little girl and it is so crazy to think about how tiny she was just 6 months ago. Brad doesn't see her as much as I do so it was fun to see his reaction too.
Sarah with Chili all over her face.

I love this photo. The colors are great. This is right as Uncle Brad walked down the path from our house. Sarah was staring at him, trying to figure out how she should react.




0 comments:
Post a Comment