Sunday, November 9, 2008

November Bdays Continued

After jumping in the wrestling ring

This is Jenny in the ring. I think the ring brought out the kid in everyone!

Jami, Summer, Caroline & Amy

Exhibit B of the ring bringing out the kid in everyone. ha!


Summer tackling Caroline. This is why I couldn't jump in the ring...at least not with Summer. ha!

Caroline & Summer going at it

Tough girl

Brad & Josh being manly

It was hard to keep you balance.

Nobody puts Baby in a corner

rough & tough Brad Dobbs

2 Brads with a Josh in the middle.

Sarah & I

This is Lauren and her sweet new puppy Margot.
Margot was a huge hit at the party!

Just look at that face.

My favorite little boy & me

Jenny, me, Sarah & Amy

Summer & Josh
Aren't they a beautiful couple?

After some Sarah Belle time and getting a few things done at the house, we headed up to Loganville to celebrate the girls birthdays! Jenny's is about an hour & a half from our house so we got there around 6:30. Jenny always thinks of fun and creative things to do so this year she rented an inflatable boxing ring. I couldn't fight in it because I can't risk injuring my neck because of the bulging discs but it was still fun to watch and to take TONS of photos -- of course!

Jenny & Brandon are great hosts and it was fun to have everyone together!
Thanks for having us!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP