Saturday, November 15, 2008

Darn Publix Commercials

I know this will not be a big surprise to anyone that knows me but here it goes...

I am very sentimental and a hopeless romantic. I cry pretty easily and especially when I see, think or hear something that touches my heart. I know, I know, Im sappy.

The same thing happens every year. Im sitting on the couch watching a tv show and all of the sudden the commerical comes on with the family sitting around the table together. This year, the camera shoots to several different families and each table has a person that stands up and gives a speech about how thankful they are to be together and what Thanksgiving means to them. ...of course I am talking about the Publix commercials!

They get me everytime and the next thing you know I am sitting on the couch balling like a baby! This year, Brad was in class when I saw it for the first time but I am sure it will come on again and I will cry equally as hard so he can make fun of me....like that time I cried during an episode of Saved by the Bell. What? it was that episode of the oil spill and Becky the duck died. Come on! YOU KNOW that one got to you too! haha.

So I tried to find the Thanksgiving episode online but I can't find it anywhere! What happened to being able to find everything online. I did find the Valentines Commercial on You Tube. This one will get to you and you will see what I'm talking about.

Click HERE to see the Valentines commercial and keep your eye out for the Thanksgiving one...have some tissues on hand! Unless, of course, you are heartless. haha

2 comments:

stephanie November 15, 2008 at 4:44 PM  

i feel the same way suz! so funny but they really move you! can't wait to see you monday too!

Amy November 16, 2008 at 9:00 PM  

You're so funny!! You're going to be even worse after you have a child!
Hey-I started a blog-dobbscubed.blogspot.com

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP