More Vacation Photos
Blair - Thank you sooo much for taking so many great photos! Im so glad I have awesome family members that pick up my slack when my camera is broken.
Click HERE to see Blair's Photos! ENJOY!!!
check out my website -- www.splitsecondatl.com
Blair - Thank you sooo much for taking so many great photos! Im so glad I have awesome family members that pick up my slack when my camera is broken.
Click HERE to see Blair's Photos! ENJOY!!!
Posted by The Kimmels at 8:14 PM
© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
2 comments:
the HERE on click HERE is not working...
It wasn't working because Blair had it where you have to sign in to view the photos. I changed it to a different link. If you sign in you will be able to see them. try again! ;)
Post a Comment