Sunday, September 14, 2008

Birthday Weekend

Caro & Summer

Caro, Lauryn & Summer

Sarah & Amy

Mmmm Turtle Cake! My Fave!

Me & Jami

Rian, Lauren, Me & Brad

Summer, me, Sarah & Amy




Kelli & her mom (Christy)

This is one of the presents that Mrs K sent me in my birthday package. I wasn't sure what to think when I read the cover!! haha. I laughed so hard!
It turns out it is a book that answers life's unanswered questions. Like, why your teeth that that chalky feel after you eat Spinach, Can pets be gay & Do men lactate.
Those are just a few that I remember Sarah reading to us when we got home last night. Thanks for the endless entertainment Beverly!

My antique find.
I've always wanted a Secretary! ...
& its red!



This is the bookshelf that Sarah got me for my bday.
I was too lazy to take another photo. I didn't realize it was blurry until I uploaded
the photos. I didn't want to take another & reupload.
It matches the living room walls perfectly.

Sarah's antique finds. She is doing her new kitchen in blues.


What a great birthday weekend! Thanks again to everyone for making it so special! Thanks to my co-workers for the plants & cards. Thanks to my parents for taking us out to eat on Thursday, Thanks to my mother-in-law for the amazing bday package & to the rest of my in-laws for the really sweet cards. To my awesome friends Rian & Lauren for the digital photo frame that Im in love with. To all my girls for sharing in my birthday dinner & to Sarah & Kelli for parading around the antique market all day today. I need a nap!
Thanks to Becky for the wonderful hour long conversation! I needed that & It totally made my day! Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so incredibly special!

1 comments:

Sarah September 15, 2008 at 8:36 AM  

According to that book pets can be gay...they cannot, however, commit suicide.

Had a blast this weekend! I'm glad you had such a great birthday! Love you!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP