Sunday, September 14, 2008

Happy Birthday Becky!!

Becky is my roomate from Spain. We lived together for 5 months in Sevilla, Jan-June 2003.
She went to Muhlenberg (the same college as Brad) and our 2 schools were paired up (roomate wise). She was there when it began with Brad & I!!
Ill never forget the first day I met Becky. We were in Hotel Hesperia for orientation. We had a little break and I mentioned that I was craving a diet coke like crazy!

Sidenote: It had probably been one full day since my last diet coke & that was probably 3 or 4 days before I began my love for coffee while in Spain.

Anywho, she must have gone out to the store & had seen a diet coke because the next time I saw here in the hotel, she handed me a diet coke. FRIENDS FOR LIFE! haha

No seriously, that Is just one of the many many times that Becky has shown what a true friend is. She is one of the most compassionate, loving & determined people I know! She means the world to me. I wish we were closer so we could celebrate our birthdays together (oh, Becky lives in Maryland with her husband Josh).

We have the hardest time getting in-touch with each other because our schedules are crazy...and well, because I am horrible about making phone calls! She is in nursing school at John Hopkins University. I am so proud of her for getting into that program and I think it is so incredible what she can accomplish as soon as puts her mind to it. I wish I had her determination!

Becky, Im so sorry I suck so bad. WE WILL catch up soon! I promise!

I miss you & love you like crazy!! Give Josh a hug for me!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP