Sunday, September 21, 2008

Im in LOVE...

with this weather!!
What a beautiful weekend. It is finally starting to cool down a bit & tomorrow is the 1st day of fall. I love FALL! This weekend was a busy one as always! Saturday I went to the Marietta Square Antique Festival with Sarah & Chrissy. It was such a perfect day to walk around outside and look at all of the things I wish I could buy! ha! I also took a few portraits of Chrissy & Sarah. It was fun. I didn't take as many as I had planned. We are going to go back to the Square one day when it is not so crowded. By the way, if anyone wants to me to take any photos for them OR knows anyone that would be interested, please let me know! I know the holidays are quickly approaching so Im sure many of you need family photos etc taken! I would love to do it.
After a few hours walking around the Antiques, Chrissy & I headed home. We stopped to pick up some hay bails and mums so I could decorate the yard. Last night we had part II of Rian's cookbook photoshoot. We ate tons of great food AGAIN and I took more photos for his cookbook.
Today I did a lot of fall cleaning. I cleaned out the garage, the wrap around porch, blew off the driveway, swept the sidewalk etc etc. I also did some cleaning inside. I need a maid!
Brad & I had a dinner date at a nearby Mexican restaurant. I had a coupon so we both had combos and it was only $12. Great deal for a dinner date.

I am going to go sit outside for a bit before I have to get some more cleaning done. I will post photos later. Brad has to use the computer for school stuff.

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP