Beach Trip
We are back from the beach and we had a GREAT time!!
On friday evening we drove down to Destin. We stayed in a beach house that some of Summer's relatives own. It is really nice and I will share the link later.
It was me, Brad, Summer, Josh, Amy, Brad, Paxton, Mick & Steph.
We really had the best time! Im so glad we were all able to do this!
Say a prayer for Maddux (Summer & Josh's Dog).
He had a couple of epileptic seizures this weekend. Pray that they don't happen again and that he doesn't suffer any pain if they do happen. Also pray for Summer & Josh as they add yet another thing to their plate!
Special thanks to Summer for planning the trip!
& thanks to everyone for doing all of their special parts to make the trip a memorable one!
I was going to post just a "few" of my favorite photos but I had a really had time narrowing it down so the link below shows my favorite "few" --- well, 53.
Believe me, there are many more where these came from!
Click HERE to see how much fun we had in Destin!
3 comments:
I had a blast! I'm so glad we all got to go. Just keep practicing with the bean bags :-)
Thanks for posting those. They are great!!!!! I LOVE them.
Thanks for taking them, too. Love you!
Great pictures!!!
Post a Comment