Wednesday, September 3, 2008

2 things I need from you

First - I need you to pray for me because I have a cold and I don't have time (or the energy to be sick). I think I'm more snotty than Paxton was last week. I blew my nose 173 times today. I counted. Just kidding!

Second - I have been thinking about buying a workout mat and I need some recommendations.
I want something thicker than a "yoga mat". I used some great ones when I was in Kickboxing but they are bigger than what I am looking for. I want something rather thick because the main reason I don't work my abs too much is because it KILLS by back. We have stained cement floors in the basement and while I love how the floor looks, they are not the best for ones ab workouts.
Any suggestions would be appreciated. I would rather not spend any more than $50. Am I being too cheap? Probably. Its in my blood. The cheaper the better.

Just leave a comment if you have any brilliant ideas!
Thanks so much!

0 comments:

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP