14 years!
Today is my brother Stephen & his wife, Toni, 7th wedding anniversary. The reason the title of this post is 14 years is because they dated for 7 years before they were married. When Toni reminded me of that little tid bit of information, I thought "WOW I was 14". It's so hard to believe that they have been together that long. Time flies! Toni & Stephen are great parents, family member & friends. Not to mention they have one freakin' adorable little girl --
who is my WORLD!
CONGRATS Stephen & Toni! Here's to many many more years!
While I have thousands of photos of Sarah Belle, I do not have very many of the happy family.
The most recent one I have is from Easter. We need to work on that.
The most recent one I have is from Easter. We need to work on that.

0 comments:
Post a Comment