Catching Up
Tonight after work, I headed over to see my friend Jami.
She and I went to Berry together and she is one of the 10 B's (as many of you may know them).
We took a nice walk up to a huge graveyard that is connected to their neighborhood. It had a beauitful view of the ATL Skyline. Lord knows I would have taken some great photos from high up on that point.
We had a great walk. The weather was to die for today. Just the feeling of the sun and cool breeze makes me feel so alive. I just love this time of year. I just want to curl up with a good book uner a big tree. I picture myself reading a page or two and then falling fast asleep only to be awaken by a leaf falling on my forehead. These dreamy thoughts remind me of my college days and how much fun it was to drag a blanket and a few books to the lawn outside of the dorms. Often times these "study sessions" turned into "social sessions".
Speaking of College, Amy, Sarah, Paxton & I are headed up to our Annual Mountain Day Reunion. Click HERE to see exactly what that is. I always try to explain it but its so much easierto let Wikipedia do it for me.
Anywho, thanks for a fun night of catching up, Jami. Its always nice to know that you can have really good friends even if you don't talk as much as you would like.
ps. who is next for my monday or wednesday night dinner date? Im husband-less on those nights.
1 comments:
A) I already called Monday night. 2) I didn't know Berry/Mtn. Day was on Wikipedia!! I love Wikipedia!
"Wikipedia is the best thing ever. Anyone in the world can write anything they want about any subject, so you know you are getting the best possible information." ~Michael Scott
Post a Comment