Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day at the Park

Last night, after work, I drove up to Stephen & Toni's house. Monday is their anniversary and they wanted to spend a day out today so I said I would watch the little princess.
I know im probably partial, but I think Sarah is the sweetest baby I have ever met. She is so well behaved & so advanced for her age. I wanted to call her a Parrot today because she likes to repeat what you say. She is speaking more spanish these days, which of course, is freakin' adorable to me. She says agua constantly as well as Gracias and Hola. I think she is saying a lot of other things in Spanish too but sometimes Its hard to figure out what she is saying & whether it is supposed to be spanish or english. She is 16 months now and everyone says she is advanced for her age. Her fine motorskills are above the average of a 2 year-old. Anyway, I could go on forever about how great I think she is but I know you just want to see the photos I took -- so here they are!

Mom (Nana) & I took her to the park today. It was so much fun to watch her interact. She also wanted to carry her agua (juice) around everywhere.

Sarah taking a nap next to Fin


Nana bought her this jumping zebra toy for Christmas last year. I remember when she
could barely stand up on it! She's growing up so fast!!

She LOVES swings!








This is what happens when you leave the baby with Aunt Suzie..haha
No seriously, she acted like she was full until we offered her Chick fila ice cream! mmmm

This is my favorite...with her little shadow.




1 comments:

Summer September 28, 2008 at 3:28 PM  

So adorable!! Glad you had a good weekend!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP