Tuesday, June 10, 2008

You Know You Are In Hiram When....

Now, I don't want this to be a complete "blow" against Hiram. I actually really enjoy going to several places in Hiram but there are few that keep us very entertained. This list is meant to be funny! We got a really big kick out of it on Saturday night!! Maybe it will remind you of a local town near you & you will get a big laugh!! We made this list while at Buffalos. This Buffalos as a Saloon attached that a lot of people obviously hangout at on Saturday Nights.

1. The DJ refers to himself as Daddy
2. WINGS come out of the kitchen COLD
3. When a guy at the bar is wearing a wife beater and overalls
4. When you are having a conversation and the person mentions they are going out of town --
To Atlanta (only 20 minutes away!!)
5. When there are more pickup trucks than cars in the parking lot.
6. When a night out on the town consists of going to Wal-Mart to buy Ammo
7. When Buffalos turns into a Country Tavern at 8:15
8. Redneck girls screamin' Hell Yeah
9. When a tower of beer is cheaper than a soda
10. When my grade school PE teacher is sitting at the bar.
11. When Brad says "I've never heard any of these songs."
12. Conversation between 2 women in the bathroom --
Woman #1 - "You smell good, what you got on?"
Woman #2 - Christian Dior
Woman #1 - Christian Dior ????
13. When a guy at the bar has a pony tail shaped like a squirrel's tail
14. When a girl is wearing a Brad Paisley shirt & carrying a Coach Bag
15. A guy wearing cammo boots to match his hat & a shirt that reads "HOSS"
16. "Nacho Daddy's Karaoke Show"
17. Brad says "my head is killin me"
as Rian holds a fake gun up to his head & pulls the trigger.
18. When the waitress' name is Porshe -- ok, ok - it was actually Krista --
but I called her Porshe.
19. When the only spanish words around are in country songs
20. ---It would be cool if I had 20 but I only have 19 ---

3 comments:

Summer June 11, 2008 at 11:06 AM  

That was really funny! I laughed out loud on several!!

Sarah June 12, 2008 at 3:40 PM  

Now to find out where this place is on a map...

Jami June 19, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Sounds like that was a GREAT night out!!! Love it!

Labels

Posts from the Past

About This Blog

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP