Ladies' Men








Tonight after work I met Summer, Sarah, Amy, Paxton, Stephanie & Micah for dinner!
I know it seems like I do this every week now -- but I think it has just been a blessing that most of our schedules have had space for a quick dinner once a week!
I haven't seen Summer or Stephanie is a while so it was so great to spend some time with them.
& of course Micah & Paxton are always fun to be around.
Stephanie thought that Micah was misbehaving so she walked around with him a good bit -- but I thought he was great! No need to worry, Steph, we loved it that you & Micah were able to make it!
I know I can speak for Summer & Sarah when I say that We are so happy to have you in our lives and we definitely value your friendship & that handsome little devil of yours!
Again, I could go on & on about how much I love my girls (& their boys) but its 9:30 and I should really spend sometime with my husband!
ps. I know many of you are probably looking for photos of the wedding from this past weekend. I hope to post some of them tomorrow night! I just haven't had a chance b/c there are sooo many!
3 comments:
we shamed you into going straight home and posting didn't we suzie?! thanks for the kind words and next time i really do hope to get some quality time with you girls...actually conversating. thanks so much for including me...it means so much!
Thanks for doing those pictures so quickly!!! :-) The first one of Pax is really funny!!!! We had a great time. I'm glad we are able to do this often!
I had such a good time! I think I took two of those pictures too-I'm a natural :) It was good to get to hang out with everyone--we will have to do again soon!
I love some Micah and Paxton!
Post a Comment