Better late than never?
Ok - so since its almost another weekend - now is as good of a time as any to post about last weekend, right? Right!
Well, we were in Allentown PA for Rita & Adam's (AKA Miller...just so some of you know who I am talking about). Muhlenberg is in Allentown, where Brad & his friends went to school.
Brad and I spend some QT on friday. We went to dinner in Bethlehem and ate at Bethlehem Brew Works which brews their own beer and has great food too! When I visited Brad at school we used to eat there and we would always get the beer sampler pictured here...
(notice its empty). I actually took some really cool photos of it when it was full but I forgot to erase all of the other photos on my card beforehand & since I really needed the memory card space for the wedding, I "erased all" instead of doing it 1 by 1 ...which takes forever when you have over 400 photos on your memory card (only 1/2 full).
After we ate dinner we walked around Bethlehem and it was just like old times. Its a really cute little town with some cute shops. We were really tired so we didn't stay long.
We went back to the hotel and took a nap! I can't even remember the last time we took a nap together! We slept for about 2 hours. I bet your bodies needed it!
After our nap we went down to the hotel bar "The Bar with No Name" -- no seriously, that's what it was called.
We waited for Miller, Rita, Jody ,Greg & the rest of the clan to finish with the rehearsal dinner and in the meantime we were the only people in the bar under 40. We had a good time people watching, though! There were some really funny people.
We had a good time and it was a great start to the weekend! I wish we were able to see them more often & not only have weddings bring us together!! I really miss them & I KNOW Brad does too!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment